Friday, November 4, 2011

Purging and discovery

empty candy wrappers
7 different stickynote pads
old junk mail
loose beads
Downy wrinkle releaser
empty envelopes
paperclips
chewable vitamin c
pink ribbon rubber bracelet
FireMountainGem catalogs
empty jewelry boxes
Michael's coupons that expired in February
nail polish
old sale papers (coupons expired in July)
rubberbands
random buttons
bucket of cashews
tools
Febreze
cds
empty disc holders (why the cds weren't in them is beyond me)
Garmin Venture gps
book light
stapler (that actually belongs where it was)
various pens, pencils and markers
spiral notepads
purple ruler
disconnected webcam (you're welcome)
books I've read, book I've borrowed and need to finish
receipts
trail mix
lotions
tax forms (so THAT's where that went!)
craft fair documents
business cards
printer owner's manual
scotch tape
pistachios
keychain
ace bandage
3M command strips (LOVE these and I know I have more in a drawer somewhere else)
tumbled & polished rocks

and an unbelievable amount of dust.

I cleaned my desk today.


No comments:

Post a Comment